Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear Peaches


Dear Sweet Wonderful Peaches who I miss soooo much:

I think you should reconsider your feelings on Dairy Land. From what I can tell, less traffic = less gas = less wait = less worry.

As you watch the leaves change in America's Heartland, I watch the gas prices change...as I am sitting at the station watching crazy people in jalopies scream at each other.

While you are enjoying the oldest run the wrong way at the football game, I am debating whether or not to tool to the place where everybody is somebody to visit our awesome parents to watch a horrible football game.

While you are telling TC no on the camper, I am considering buying a camper to move to Satan's Pants.

Therefore
Atlanta - 0
Satan's Pants - 3

Love you...send GAS money.

Jill

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Personally, I'm glad to be home where there is plenty of gas and it's way cheaper too! I'd love to go up to Cheeseville and experience a real fall!