Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For The Love Cat...Get It Together

So the cat is sick...AGAIN.

Are you kidding me!?!?!

After the flood of 2009 Sam finally was able to make his escape outside...last Wednesday or so.
He was gone for TWO WHOLE DAYS. He is the only cat on the block with a curfew that he ignored until Friday night at 9 pm.

So, inside walks Sam...with a limp.
GREAT.
So, I thought...maybe he just needs food. He ate, slept on the bathroom floor and snoozed the night and half the day away.

Saturday afternoon rolls around and Mom and Dad come over to help with the nursery.
Sam runs under the bed...and HAS NOT COME OUT.

He FINALLY came out three times last night to eat and drink but to my knowledge has yet to go to the restroom.
He cannot use his back left leg.
So sad!!!!

However, I am a little annoyed. Now, after the flood of 2009 I have to somehow skip out of work to take the silly cat to the vet. Mind you, Owen's school was closed on Tuesday and then he had some weird rash and I had to take him to the doctor on Wednesday. TWO DAYS OUT. Do you really think that Boozie the Boss will understand that I am out again only this time for my cat?

My thing...if he can make it to his box then he is fine. But then again, I feel super bad because if my leg was hurt and no one took me to the doctor I would be really really ticked.

AHHHH.
This cat has more issues than Old Girl Clover...who I swear is going to break a hip jumping off the sofa one day.

And...if I have not mentioned it before, the Save Sam Fund is non-existent. I am sure Bigger Baby will put a cap on what I can spend to ensure Sam is up to full capacity.

BOO!!!!!!!!!
Updates to come.
Hopefully by the time I come home, Sam will be as bouncy as Tigger.

TTFN!!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

I am so feeling your pain right now! Mia's in the same boat. :( Our poor fur children.