Monday, April 21, 2008

It's been medically proven

Owen went for his 4 month check up today where it was medically proven and recorded that he is PERFECT!!! Being the smarty I am, I already knew...and no medical school bills to pay back.

Owen weighs a wopping 16 lbs and is 26 inches long. He is the 75 percentile in weight, 90th in height and he grew into his head. Plus, the nurse said that he is holding his head up perfectly so there is nothing to worry about.

Poor fella had to get his shots though. NOT HAPPY. It was so pitiful because he was playing and flirting with the nurse and then...BAM, shot city. He pulled through like a champ though.

Now he is napping off his shots and Tylenol. Poor fella.

Bigger Baby got a new job. He is now an Operations Manager (very big deal) and has been working non-stop. I am so proud of him but I miss him and so does Owen. However, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and The Hills are all on tonight so I think it may be best that he stays at the office...I don't want to catch flack for my high school obsessions. (Heck, I may even break down and watch The Paper.)

Love to all

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Of course he's perfect! I would love to see him and give him a big squeeze--the pictures are so cute. I saw him briefly when I was in town in February--your parents brought him over to play with Brayden. He pretty much slept the whole time.