Monday, April 21, 2008

Team Smatties

So this year, the whole fam will be walking for a cure...including Owen.
Well, Owen will not be doing too much walking but you know what I mean.

My office does this to celebrate our co-worker that fought and won her battle against breast cancer. It is such a energizing walk and great to be around all of those women who have in memory of and in honor of on their backs, walking to raise awareness and money to fight this cancer that takes so many mothers, sisters, wives and friends away.

I am sure you have already received your email (if you didn't it's because I don't have your email address) to help me raise money for this cause. However, if you lost the link, click here. I am hoping to raise at least $125 so any help is greatly appreciated.

The walk is May 10th and I promise to post pictures of my ugly butt in the early am...makeup free. GO TEAM SMATTIES!!!!!!

No comments: